Monday, August 1, 2011

Last day in Nj.

Woke up a lil hung over but surrounded by good people who I'm going to miss alot.

We started the day off with janis making us all mimosa's . Stan making hamburgers and a lil dip in the hot tub. Followed by a thorough clean up of moms yard.

One by one as it got later in the day everyone started to leave. We said our good byes to Will n Adrienne who we we have grown very close to in the past year. Oh n did I mention they have the greatest most adorable kids. I'm going to miss random fun adventures with all of them.

Next to leave was Janis who is a sweet heart n I know we will be getting a visit from out in cali in the very near future. Love u sweetie.

Then it was time to rotate the tires n Change our break pads. Our friend Bryan was kind enough to do so in moms drive way. The passenger side was a 123 job. Then the drivers side tire decided to be stubborn n it took us 2 hours to get it off. But in the end finally came off. And everything seems good to go. Bryan was rewarded with a cooler of beer n lots of hugs n hand shakes.

Then once again mom n stan out did them selves with an amazing dinner. A little grilled egg plant from moms garden, London broil, salad, and left over pasta salad left over from the party.

I guess shortly after dinner my body decided it was nap time n I fell asleep on the couch.

I woke up a lil after 8 to my wonderful husband Brian saying he packed the car while I was sleeping. He's so sweet.

A little after 9 pm Courtney showed up n we added her luggage to the car. I think we are all ready for our drive tomorrow.

Showered, ate, n watched an amazing thunder n lighting storm. Oh how I'm going to miss lighting.

Brian tells me in California the lighting comes from below the ground. Lol earth quakes.

The plan is to leave moms at the crack of dawn grab some dunkin donuts then hit the road.

Good bye NJ it's been nice for the 2 1/2 years I've been back. But it's time for us to see what other opportunities are available for us out there. We will be back to visit our family for Christmas.

Time for bed so I am well rested for the drive,


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment