Sunday, July 31, 2011

Going away party.

I couldn't ask for more amazing friends n family. I just want to start today's blog by saying thank you to everyone who came out last night. It was great to spend one last time in NJ celebrating our new beginning and our big move.
The afternoon started out with a few unexpected surprises. I never in a million years would have expected my little brother B n his sweet girlfriend Alex to show up n be 2 of the 1st ones to get here. Surprise #2. Was our friend Nate coming down from mass for the party. My grandparents, aunts, uncles, n our many many friends made the night.
The night was filled with great food, amazing people, 50/50's, good music,Laughs, n yummy drinks.
At one point we even had live music around a fire.
Words can't describe how thankful I am to be blessed with such a great family n friends here in Nj.
I just realized I can't load pics to my blog when posting thru my phone so expect a second post later tonight of tons of pictures. There are too many people to individually name and thank here but you all know who you are.
But I do have to add a HUGE thank you to my mom and stan for throwing us the party at their house and working so hard to make it a special day for Brian n I.
I'm off to get some rest before the big drive Monday.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It was a great party! The cookies were fantastic btw! lol. I can't believe you made it to damn near Chicago in 1 day! That's crazy! Keep the pictures coming, right now I am living vicariously through you guys! If you ever need anything, feel free to give me a call anytime, 908 809 2840. -John Mergott

    ReplyDelete