Friday, July 29, 2011

Nothing like starting the day out at DMV. So upon droping bags off at moms I discovered some very important papers went MIA. So I woke up jumped out of bed bright n early to beat the masses at DMV. Only to discover I have to make a million phone calls to get a lien lifted. Fun. I decided I had no time for that cause a convoy of trucks should be waiting at my House for moving day. So I ran to the bagel store to get breakfast for everyone n rushed home. 

Yummm,

I'm still in disbelief that Our Stuff fit in 2 pick up trucks an a Toyota matrix. 

Thank you Chris for letting us use your truck.  Look at Brian in the pic below looking so proud of loading the truck. And I'm proud I survived driving a F150 in Newark 



 also thank you Courtney for coming up with your truck n helping us load n palletize


and last but not least a cute snap shot of the lil matrix. And a big thank you to my daddy for helping us load the trucks n palletizing oh and for being extra careful driving my car 


it was an interesting drive to the dock my dads gps nicknamed "Maggie" took us in a few circles. But we made it there to meet the awesome crew who is shipping our stuff west. Time to load the pallets. 




It amazed me that our stuff fit on 3 pallets. When I moved back from cali 2 1/2 years ago by myself I had 6 or more pallets of stuff and I guess I down sized to the point that now both our  lives equal 3 pallets.



Ok pallets r loaded and paper work is filled out. now back to DMV . Hoping things go smooth after a few phone calls. I got to DMV to discover no long lines so weird in Nj. I walked up n the lady remembered me and everything went smooth. $60 later I had my important papers. Score one for me. 
Then Brian decided to go meet up with friends for a goodbye drink and some chicken fingers. 

After that it turned into a night of good byes. We headed to our friends house for some of the best veggie tacos ever. Adrienne I need that recipe that was so Yummy. Then we got to hang out for a Bit N  say bye to 2 of the most amazing kids I know. We love these two. It makes me sad to not be around to see them grow up but take my word when we come home for holidays we will make it our business to come visit them. 

Isnt she adorable.

Before going to visit we stopped at the store to get them both early bday gifts. It was so cute watching Brian try to buy the whole store for the kids. 


Dear faith n Ariana we will miss you more then you know and expect lots of post cards. 

After the cutest yet sad goodbye we had to leave. 

We decided to stop by dads to give hugs n kisses to dad n fran. A small see you later cause dad said he won't say bye just see u at Christmas. 

Then one more stop before home and that was our great friend and neighbor chris who Brian has been friends with since they were both children. This good bye was filled with lots of fun memories and laughter. 

One more day left at Brians childhood home with his grandmother n uncle then it's off to moms for a fun fun fun Saturday filled with great people, food, and fun. Our big last hurrah. 
Time for bed n a long day of last minute running around on Friday 



Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment